- $1B Hamlin community 1 step closer to getting proton therapy center August 21, 2017
The new facility will create about 100 new clinical and administrative jobs.
- Investors buy Kenwood Convent property in Albany August 21, 2017
The Society of the Sacred Heart in St. Louis had owned the property since 1855.
- TIAA affiliate buys LoHi apartment complex for $46 million August 21, 2017
Line 28 at LoHi, a 130-unit apartment complex in one of Denver's most popular neighborhoods, has sold for $46.6 million, according to Denver County public records. The property was purchased by TH Real Estate, an entity formed by financial services provider TIAA's acquisition of Henderson Global investors. TH Real Estate purchased the property from its developer, Holland Partner Group, a Washington-based company that is in the final stages of construction on Union Denver, a mixed-use project near…
- How Albuquerque real estate sales compare nationally August 21, 2017
The August RE/MAX National Housing Report has come out and Albuquerque Business First is taking a look at how the Duke City compares to national averages and how we differ from previous months. How long homes are on the market Looking at 54 metro cities, the report found homes sold at a faster rate than any month in nearly a decade. In Albuquerque, homes were on the market for 47 days, which is two days longer than the national average. The national average is down two days from the June and down…
- Mayor Nirenberg looks to tackle affordable housing in San Antonio August 21, 2017
The Mayor’s Housing Policy Task Force will be led by Lourdes Castro-Ramirez along with a panel of four local subject matter experts.